Spinta Digital is looking for a Social Media Manager to work in our Chennai office. We are looking at self-driven individuals who will help create high-quality original content, organise and distribute content across various social platforms, maintain relationships with various stakeholders and ensure the goals are met.
You will get to work with a quirky all-star team with diverse backgrounds and expertise in a highly collaborative work environment. This role will be mainly instrumental in increasing our clients social media presence, building conversations, and improving the company’s clients persona across geographies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Content creation (including copywriting, scriptwriting) & distribution to help engage online customers via Social Media posts (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn & Quora)
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including Marketing, Customer Success & Product teams.
- Repurposing Content in formats required for various Digital channels (Slide-Share, Medium, Outbrain, etc) by being a single point of contact with design teams/agencies.
- Accountable for the execution of content distribution on user-generated platforms like Quora & other review platforms.
- Review and QA of every piece of content that is published from the Company’s profile/handle.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Help with Influencer marketing & other growth hacking tasks.
- Use social media to impact sales and growth.
- Increase social media metrics, such as increase in follower growth, increase in engagement, and increase in web traffic through social sources.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Demonstrated experience of building traffic, brand awareness through innovative social media campaigns
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to advise the management on the social media initiatives of the company
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Get In touch with us
Mail us your Portfolio and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org