Spinta Digital is looking for a Social Media Manager to work in our Chennai office. We are looking at self-driven individuals who will help create high-quality original content, organise and distribute content across various social platforms, maintain relationships with various stakeholders and ensure the goals are met.
You will get to work with a quirky all-star team with diverse backgrounds and expertise in a highly collaborative work environment. This role will be mainly instrumental in increasing our clients social media presence, building conversations, and improving the company’s clients persona across geographies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Content creation (including copywriting, scriptwriting) & distribution to help engage online customers via Social Media posts (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn & Quora)
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including Marketing, Customer Success & Product teams.
- Repurposing Content in formats required for various Digital channels (Slide-Share, Medium, Outbrain, etc) by being a single point of contact with design teams/agencies.
- Accountable for the execution of content distribution on user-generated platforms like Quora & other review platforms.
- Review and QA of every piece of content that is published from the Company’s profile/handle.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Help with Influencer marketing & other growth hacking tasks.
- Use social media to impact sales and growth.
- Increase social media metrics, such as increase in follower growth, increase in engagement, and increase in web traffic through social sources.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Demonstrated experience of building traffic, brand awareness through innovative social media campaigns
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to advise the management on the social media initiatives of the company
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
Get In touch with us
Mail us your Portfolio and Resume to email@example.com