The Senior SEO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO for Spinta and its clients. The SEO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a result driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 2–5 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Demonstrate proof of your rankings on search engines.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, SEMrush, Ubersuggest etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Experience in SEM is an added advantage
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
Job Type: Full-time
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Get In touch with us
Mail us your Portfolio and Resume to email@example.com