We are looking for a driven Marketing Automation Specialist to build and nurture the day to day implementation of our varied automation programs. You will be responsible to assist in the development of integrated marketing programs and the utilisation of traffic tracking applications to recognise user patterns and thereby formulate effective marketing strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute effective lead generation processes for distinct clientele
- Work closely to continue refining the marketing sales lead process and supporting campaigns
- Analysis and reporting of lead nurturing, lead scoring, email campaigns, and related marketing automation efforts
- Manage the mailing list subscribers and send targeted email campaigns to customers and prospects
- Build and execute marketing campaigns across platforms
- Follow and refine analytic procedures and reporting standards
- Segment and analyze prospect database to target campaigns
- Brainstorm and develop marketing strategies and test their success and key metrics
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven 5+ years hands-on experience in inbound marketing
- Expert knowledge of marketing automation and database management concepts
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under deadline pressures
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Recommend changes in the workflow projects and suggest best practices that can be leveraged to ensure increased growth
- Detail-oriented with excellent organisational, analytical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Strong Communication Skills
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Get In touch with us
Mail us your Portfolio and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org