We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our organisation with innovative and creative content.
You will be responsible for conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write marketing copy, blogs, website content to promote products / services of clientele
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as required
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer or similar roles
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Get In touch with us
If you think you are ideal fit for this role, please send your resume to email@example.com
and put the designation you are applying for in the subject line.